Tooth Extractions – Houston, TX
Safe, Smooth Tooth Removal
Losing a tooth for any reason is never an enjoyable prospect, but we might not have any choice if dental damage can’t be repaired by a crown or root canal therapy. When the time comes for a tooth extraction, Dr. Palmer will do everything possible to help you stay comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. Whether it’s a simple extraction or a more complex surgical procedure, we’ll make sure it goes smoothly. Contact our Houston office if you think you have a tooth that might need to be removed.
Why Choose Gregory Palmer, DMD & Associates for Tooth Extractions?
- Dental Implant Placement Available
- Comfortable Office, Welcoming Staff
- Sedation Dentistry Soothes Any Nerves
When Do Teeth Need to Be Extracted?
A tooth extraction will never be our first choice; we’ll only recommend it after we’ve performed an examination of your mouth and have ruled out every other possibility. The procedure may end up being necessary if:
- There isn’t enough healthy structure left in your tooth to be repaired by a crown.
- An infection has become too advanced and is threatening to spread to other parts of the body.
- You have an impacted wisdom tooth that will only cause problems if it’s left alone.