Tooth Extractions – Houston, TX
Safe, Smooth Tooth Removal
Losing a tooth for any reason is never an enjoyable prospect, but we might not have any choice if dental damage can’t be repaired by a crown or root canal therapy. When the time comes for a tooth extraction, Dr. Palmer will do everything possible to help you stay comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. Whether it’s a simple extraction or a more complex surgical procedure, we’ll make sure it goes smoothly. Contact our dental office to learn more about tooth extractions in Houston, TX.
Why Choose Palmer Dental Group of Houston for Tooth Extractions?
- Dental Implant Placement Available
- Comfortable Dental Office, Welcoming Staff
- Sedation Dentistry Soothes Any Nerves
When Do Teeth Need to Be Extracted?
A tooth extraction will never be our first choice; we’ll only recommend it after we’ve performed an examination of your mouth and have ruled out every other possibility. The procedure may end up being necessary if:
- There isn’t enough healthy structure left in your tooth to be repaired by a crown.
- An infection has become too advanced and is threatening to spread to other parts of the body.
- You have an impacted wisdom tooth that will only cause problems if it’s left alone.