Dental Crowns – Houston, TX
Lifelike Solutions for Damaged Teeth
Are you self-conscious about a chipped tooth in the front of your smile? Is a broken tooth making it difficult to chew on one side of your mouth? At Gregory Palmer, DMD & Associates, we can repair your smile with custom-made restorations called dental crowns. We use only the highest quality materials to create these lifelike solutions for damaged teeth. If you’re interested in renewing your tooth’s original strength, function, and appearance, contact us today to find out if you could benefit from dental crowns in Houston.
Why Choose Gregory Palmer, DMD & Associates for Dental Crowns?
- Same-Day CEREC Crowns Available
- Solutions Custom-Made to Match Your Smile
- Comfortable, Modern Dental Office
What Are Dental Crowns?
Also called caps, dental crowns get their name because they cover the entire visible portion of a tooth, known as its crown. A crown is designed to snugly fit over a tooth to protect it from further damage. In the past, dental crowns were exclusively made of metal alloys like silver, but these days, we can create your crown from all-ceramic materials. With this option, your crown can be personalized to make it indistinguishable from the surrounding teeth.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to enjoy when you choose to receive a dental crown:
- Our precise color-matching technology allows us to find the perfect shade of ceramic to blend in with the natural shade of your tooth enamel. You can smile in public without feeling insecure about a visibly damaged tooth.
- In most cases, ceramic crowns are just as durable as metal ones. They can withstand the daily forces of biting and chewing for a decade or even longer if you take good care of them.
- Dental crowns can shield a vulnerable tooth from additional damage. Not only does this allow you to chew without pain, but it can prevent the tooth from becoming so damaged or decayed that it must be extracted. Placing a crown on an at-risk tooth can let you keep your natural smile for years, even decades, to come!
Understanding the Cost of Dental Crowns
There isn’t a set cost of getting a dental crown, as the price is dependent on the specifics of your treatment plan. During your initial consultation, your dentist in Houston can lay out all of the details of your plan and all of their associated fees to provide you with a cost estimate. From there, one of our team members will discuss your payment options to help you find a way to repair your smile without breaking the bank.
While every policy differs, most dental insurance plans will cover a portion of the cost of dental crowns. After all, they are considered a restorative procedure that can improve your oral health. We offer in-network savings with the following insurance plans:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
Even if you’re out-of-network, we can still take a look at your plan and file the necessary paperwork to maximize your benefits. Oftentimes, patients who are out-of-network have been pleasantly surprised by how much they were able to save with us!
For uninsured patients, or those who need a bit of help funding their crown, we have additional financing options. We have partnered with CareCredit and Wells Fargo. Both of these companies let you take out a low-to-no interest loan that splits up the cost of your treatment into smaller, budget-friendly payments.